If you want to change your party, do one of the following:
Go to a Voter Service Center where you can update your registration or register to vote and vote. You will need to fill out a form before voting.
Voter Service Centers will be open on
Saturday and Sunday, February 29 and March 1 from 9am to 5pm
Monday, March 2 from 8am to 5pm, and
Election Day, Tuesday, March 3 from 7am to 8pm.
They are located at:
- Aptos - Community Foundation – 7807 Soquel Dr, Aptos
- Capitola - Capitola City Hall – Community Room, 420 Capitola Ave
- Felton - Zayante Fire Protection District – 7700 E. Zayante Rd
- Santa Cruz - Santa Cruz County Clerk/Elections – 701 Ocean St, Room 310
- Santa Cruz - UCSC Bay Tree Conference Center – Quarry Plaza
- Santa Cruz - Simpkins Family Swim Center – 979 17th Ave
- Scotts Valley - Scotts Valley Skypark Classroom – 361 Kings Village Rd
- Watsonville - Watsonville City Clerk – 275 Main St, 4th floor (6th floor of the parking garage
- Watsonville - Santa Cruz County Behavioral Health – 1430 Freedom Blvd
- Watsonville - Pajaro Valley Community Conference Room – 85 Neilson St
Santa Cruz County Clerk and Watsonville City Clerk are also open weekdays from 8am to 5pm.
Go to your polling place on Tuesday, March 3, 7am to 8pm.
Find your polling place location based on the address where you live online at https://sccounty01.co.santa-cruz.ca.us/ElectionSites/PollingPlaceLookup You will need to fill out a form before voting.
Avoid the lines and vote early!!